How Do I Sell My Boat?
1. Speak to Us
Give us a call or come and visit us at our Brighton Marina showroom.
2. We do the hard work
We create a listing for our online and showroom classifieds
3. Your advert goes live!
Once you approve, your ad will be seen by thousands of potential buyers.
1. Our office is open 7 days a week & we welcome you to call by & see for yourself our operation & location in Brighton Marina. Our staff will be happy to discuss with you the processes of placing your boat up for sale & initially offer you an indication of anticipated selling price. We will also talk through with you storage charges & commission & answering any queries you may have.
2. Once you have decided to sell your boat through us, we can together fill out details of your craft on our Brokerage Agreement Forms. These forms can also be posted or emailed if preferred.
3. Should your craft be lying elsewhere, but you would like to bring her to Brighton & potentially put her on our dedicated sales pontoon, our team will be more than happy to arrange with you any necessary transportation.
4. Once we have received the completed Brokerage Agreement form, along with copies of your boat title & any history you may have, we will be able to start the process of marketing your boat straightaway.
5. Your boat will be viewed, photographed & further inventory noted by the staff that will be selling her. We make a point of knowing all our craft so we can talk confidently about her to our potential buyers. We will advise you, if needs be, should anything need addressing in order to facilitate a speedy sale.
6. When your boat is ready for sale, we will email you a link to our website where you will be able to view the full specification, photographs & video of your craft for approval.
7. When you are happy, these details will go live on the Internet and published on other dedicated listing sites. Potential customers will then be mailshot with details of your boat. We also have an active social media campaign where your craft will equally be marketed.
8. You will receive regular feedback from us, advising of any viewings and comments from those viewings. Remember you can help marketing too, if you haven’t already; follow us on Twitter & like us on Facebook!
Upon a sale being agreed & a deposit placed, we will assist the buyer through the buying process ensuring their experience is a smooth & enjoyable one. We will process all the sales documentation & handle the financial transaction. We will be able to organise berthing in Brighton & assist our buyer with any tuition they may require.
Alternatively, if you would like to entertain an outright purchase, please fill in our ‘Buy my boat for Cash’ form, & we will get back to you as soon as possible. Instead, if you have a general enquiry or would like to enquire further about selling your boat, please give us a call on 01273 840129.